My Ta-Da Creative Studios design team deadline is Wednesday. I am done early....very rare for me. Of course I need to share it with you....
If you want to make this lay-out, too, here is the how-to:
- Use a neutral background - I used a blue from my Cardstock Stack
- Then I dove into my R&R collection from Ta-Da - it is a must! First I took the Cabin Fever paper and just cut a winding strip to go along the left edge of the background.
- Then I cut a strip of cars from the Path Finder paper and backed it on some of my other scraps (the Ta-Da papers are double-sided so use them). I anchored it at the top and added jewels to spice up the wheels.
- Next I used a Snippet & Clippet (also a Ta-Da product that goes along with each design) to title my page. I had two, so I cut out the sign and adhered it with foam to add dimension. Also - add sparkle with glitter and glue whenever you can!
- Lastly, before I added pictures and journaling, I took the Scout's Honor paper and cut out some of the backgrounds to use as badges along the border of the background.
- Don't forget that all the papers are double-sided, so do any of your backing with those coordinating papers. Great trick to keep it all matching!