Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hoppy Easter in July

LOL - this is where I am in life --- Always behind!

I got to head out scrapbooking last weekend.  I was working on Easter 2009.  I love these pictures.  I got to use the Ta-Da papers called Bunny Hop in the Festivus collection. 


 There is so much you can do with the side I used.  I had trouble deciding.  I dressed it up with some jewels and buttons:


 I also tried bunching my ribbon for the first time.  I love the look.  I dug into my plethora of flowers and made a nice accent for the ribbon.


I have said before how much I love the tag-a-ma-jigs that go along with the Ta-Da papers.  I used a bunny tag to journal on an accordion.  The kids have loved pulling it out to read.






If you are in the Chicago area, check out the Ta-Da booth at CHA.  They are in booth #2035.  Also - here is the link to the sneak peek of their new collection:






No comments:

Post a Comment