Monday, December 10, 2012


 It is that time of year again and I can't believe it! 

It has been a long time since I blogged, and it is time to get on board again!  There are too many things that go on in my life to be absent in the blogging world.  These four children that I "cooked" for just about four  years of my life are absolutely amazing.  They may have caused love handles, stress, anxiety, and chaos to enter my life....but I would not be truly me without them.

To add to the insanity - if you know me, you know that I am not truly happy unless I am teaching and playing basketball.  I have gotten back into teaching.  They are not the third and fifth graders I am used to...but they are still very impressionable.  They  are three and four year olds.  Can you believe it???  I live it at home - why not use my knowledge and teach them?? 

Now I need to find how to add basketball into my life.  Jack is paying in a 3/4 grade YMCA team...that might be where I need to be.  Why not coach instead of play?

I am back and I can not wait to share something in the life of ME each day.

Marianne






1 comment:

  1. Good to see you blog! Sounds like you're busy as usual :) Have a wonderful holiday season! xo

    ReplyDelete